Experienced Sales Representatives. Urban TV Network Corp. is currently placing a Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) for $2.5 billion. If you are an experienced sales representative looking for a great opportunity in the finance sector, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. We are offering an exciting job opening, and we need qualified individuals who have experience selling PPM.
We are looking for Closers. You will be responsible for developing business relationships with potential investors, presenting PPMs to them, gathering required documents from investors to close each transaction on time.
This position also provides excellent growth opportunities since it involves working closely with senior leadership in researching potential markets and structuring deals. The successful candidate will have a leading role in the success of Urban TV Network Corp. Take the first step in your sales career. Apply now to join our winning team.
EXPERIENCED SALES REPRESENTATIVES PRIMARY ACTIVITIES:
- New business development through a variety of marketing tactics.
- Understanding urgency and priority with a focus on short deadlines.
- Responsible for outbound sales calls.
- Responsible for entering and maintaining leads in system.
- Work with Executives on projects and presentations.
- Create, prepare, and maintain sales reports for sales staff and other projects assigned by management.
EXPERIENCED SALES REPRESENTATIVES MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven ability to sell complex concepts or ideas.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills.
- Experience in selling Private Placement Memorandums (PPMs) preferred.
- Experience in selling high dollar items preferred.
- Previous experience in sales, preferably in television advertising or media.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects, and tight deadlines.
- 5+ years years of successful, award-winning sales in a quota driven environment.
- 2+ years experience working in an office environment.
- Excellent social, intrapersonal, and presentation skills.
- Must be highly-focused, organized, and detail oriented.
- Innate ability and desire to learn quickly and independently
- Series 7 licence or Broker background preferred.